In addition to these responsibilities, there are some key skills that a good Concierge should possess. Some of the essential hard and soft skills for a Concierge include:
- Communication: You must have excellent communication skills to interact with clients, guests, and colleagues.
- Adaptability: You must be able to adjust their approach when things are unplanned.
- Problem-solving: You must be able to discover quick and practical solutions to a guest’s issues or problems.
- Empathy: You must be able to understand and share the feelings of your guests and their expectations.
- Time-management: One must be able to juggle multiple tasks and requests in their role
You have at least 2 years’ experience as a concierge/receptionist at a 4/5 star hotel.
You have excellent people skills.
You are able to communicate fluently in English.
You are enthusiastic about assisting people.
You are able to carry yourself professionally within your work area.